Monday, October 6, 2008

We're back! :)

Wow!! I didn't realize it has been a month since I last posted! Time goes by way too fast as I'm so fond of saying. I would love to slow it down some! :) We just got home from Emma's four month doctor appointment and it went pretty well. I finally found a doctor I will stick with, and he seemed impressed with how alert and how cheerful she is. Em was definitely showing off for the dr. as she laughed and smiled at him the whole time :) The only thing he wasn't impressed with is her weight. She's only 11 lbs., 14 oz., pretty much at the bottom of the charts. He said that she's really strong and healthy, however, and since Mikey and I were both tiny kids (I was always underweight) it seems like she's just going to be a munchkin. I'm trying not to feel bad about it; I'm feeding her all she wants, whenever she wants, there's not much more I can do!
On a happier note, we just started Emma on cereal this past weekend and she LOVES it! Of course she makes a gynormous mess! She gets cereal everywhere from her feet to stuck on her eyelashes. She tries to grab the spoon to feed herself, sticks her hands in her mouth, etc. It's quite entertaining and I have some cute pics of her with food stuck all over her face.



I've pretty much been keeping busy with the usual....cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and playing with Emma. In addition, I'm planning my sister's bridal shower, and just found out I'm going to be involved in another wedding next month!I'm still loving my schedule and always look forward to the days I get to teach (Thurs. & Fri. & every other Wed.) I've got all of my fall decorations up, now we're just waiting for some fall-like weather. I'm sure we'll be waiting awhile!





I'm thrilled that my DOLPHINS are looking awesome, excited that my big brother will again be a south Florida resident very soon, and just enjoying life! I think that pretty much covers the last month and I'll try not to let another month go by before blogging again. :)

1 comment:

Paul & Meli said...

Awww those pics are so cute!!!!