Thursday, November 13, 2008
Oh, so behind!!
Well, I did what I said I wouldn't...it's been over a month since I've posted!! AH!! This time, though, it's not entirely my fault. Our internet has been down (dumb wireless network) and will be down until this weekend when my wonderful brother comes to tear everything apart and fix it. The only way I can get online is at school or on my laptop, and I have no pics on those computers. Speaking of pics, my camera is also not working, so I have to wait to post all the things I'm behind on...Emma's trip to the pumpkin patch, Halloween, Melissa's bridal shower. My goal will be to get all caught up before Thanksgiving and to try to get all my technology back in working order!! Hopefully it will be soon. Until then....you can just imagine how cute my little June bug is!! Oh I love her! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment