Saturday, January 31, 2009

My January Blog

I just realized that I haven't posted at all this month, so here's my one and only January blog. We've been really busy with the usual, and now that I'm teaching full time, even busier. For those who don't know, due to a few changes at my school, I switched to teaching first and second grade full time. It's a challenge, but after the past couple weeks, I feel like I'm getting into the swing of things. I'm also enjoying being back with the younger kids. As for Emma, after a few weeks of whining and fussing, her two bottom teeth are in. And thankfully, my happy girl is back! She's a crawling machine these days; moving so fast I lose track of her. She's also standing and getting into lots of things. I'm really enjoying each stage, and trying not to get too sad at how fast she's growing up!
Mikey has been keeping busy with work, and is currently home, really sick with this flu that's been going around. He's worn down physically, as well as mentally and emotionally. Police work is taking its toll on him, and he's been struggling with anxiety problems for the past few weeks. He's improving, and we are continuing to pray for him and his complete recovery.
This month also saw the last Johnson take her walk down the aisle. Melissa and Paul are married, and I'm happy to see my little sister so happy. The wedding was beautiful, and as much as we have enjoyed planning, I know we're all happy that this family is finished with weddings!! (Until the next generation...=)
Well, as always, here are a few pics of Emma. I took these today while we were playing.





No comments: