Emma is closing in on 16 months old! I can't even believe how the time has flown by! :) I am enjoying every moment with her, and I'm so grateful to be home with the little lovebug. As far as what's new with her....well, she's still running around at top speed and still into everything; however, she is really good at listening when I tell her 'no'. I refused to move all my stuff, I decided I'd rather teach her that not everything is hers to touch. And she does fine with it. Sometimes she'll point to the forbidden item, but for the most part leaves it alone. Emma's also really taking off with the talking. Her favorite words these days are still mama and dada, plus...nana, Ganga (grandpa), cracka (cracker), Wha dat, ahh done, duck, dog, and uh-oh. That's all I could think of for now. She's in love her her 4 different 'silky' blankies and still LOVES Pooh, Elmo, JoJo Bear, and now Woody. Yes, Woody the little sheriff from Toy Story. =) She will eat as many crackas (lol) as I'll give her and she is also majorly into her pink purse. She loves to open it and take out her phone, sunglasses, gum (just a package, NO she doesn't chew gum!) and Woody, then put them all back in again. And just like her mommy had hoped, she loves shoes, and shopping, and her pretty pink tiara. She asks me to put it on her and then runs to looks at herself in the mirror! Lol. Gotta love the little princess :)
As far as the rest of the family everything's still the same old though we're hoping for some changes. Mikey put in a request to move to day shift. I'm thrilled about it (more so than he is) and hoping for a miracle...(a quick move) Realistically, though, it could take several months or more. I'm praying and hoping :)
On the weekends I'm helping my family paint and get a home ready for my sister and brother-in-law. I cannot wait to have her 10 minutes away!! It's a lifelong dream come true that we will be close and raise our families together.
Well, that's about it...just a quick update on the fam. =)
Here's the almost-16 month princess!



.jpg)
1 comment:
She's so cute Heather! I love her big eyes (I think she got those from your family - I seem to remember similar baby pics from the past...). Everybody we know is convinced we're having a boy. So far so good, and baby is healthy!
Post a Comment