



The very next weekend we spent celebrating Emma's second birthday. We had a pool party at Nana and Grandpa's house, and she really seemed to have a good time with her little friends. I still can't believe that my baby is two years old!!





In other news, we've been busily preparing for Baby Lexi. I'm 4 weeks from my due date, however, Emma was two weeks early, so I want to be ready ASAP! Her room is pretty much done. I still just need to have Mikey put the infant seat in the car, paint her letters, and wash a few more clothes and blankets. Slowly but surely, we are getting there! I'm still feeling pretty well considering the fact that I'm 36 weeks pregnant and it's 90 something degrees outside! I'm much preferring this pregnancy to the first one. I do have the usual pressure and aches, and some swelling, but being home instead of on my feet teaching makes all the difference in the world!



No comments:
Post a Comment