Sunday, September 5, 2010

These are the days ♥

There's an old song on a Jodee Messina CD of mine that says, "These are the days you will remember for the rest of your life. These are the memories you'll pack in a box and pull out sometime..." I think ahead to when the kids are grown and gone and the house is quiet...and neat :) And I realize that these days...right now...are the ones I will look back on with smiles. And tears. Cause time is a thief, and babies grow up, and life marches on. So here I am, savoring EVERY moment. Remembering that the diapers, the tantrums, the runny noses, the messes, the smiles, the coos, the 'I wuv you mommies', are so temporary. And one day I will miss it all.
Memories from August 2010:
This is the night when Emma & Alexa were laughing together. Lexi kept looking at Emma & cooing & laughing. That made Emma crack up. Emma asked to hold her baby 'Wexi' and then wanted me to take a pic.

Alexa really started interacting with us this month...lots of cooing and smiling :)

Alexa also met her Great Grandma Woods:

Daddy loving his baby girl:

Emma & Sadie got very close this summer :)

Me with my big girl:

Sweet Emma:

No comments: