Here's an update on life this fall :-)
~We just got home from a super fun trip to Pennsylvania and NYC ♥
~Fall leaves are beautiful...but I am a Fl girl :)
~Lexi is laughing allll the time, grabbing her feet, and rolling every which way.
~Emma is dressing herself and carrying on full conversations. She keeps us laughing!
~I'm having a niece...Kylie Michelle...in March. My sister's and my childhood dreams of being neighbors and raising families together is coming true!
~I love being a stay-at-home mom!
~Karen Kingsbury's 'Unlocked' is a MUST read.
~I am planning to potty train Emma soon...I feel kinda sad at how big she's getting!
~I lost my Grandpa Johnson two weeks ago. He was a wonderful Grandpa & lived a long, happy life. He died at 88 after being married 68 years.
So there you have a bit of this, that and the other. What a random post! My brain isn't working well enough to write anything intelligent, but I did want to update the blog :)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment