Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gymnastics, Vacation, & the Cutest girls EVER!

Emma started gymnastics this month :) I've been wanting to put her in since last year, but things didn't work out till now. I found a gym about 2 minutes away that is really nice, and Emma loves it. She is a bit on the shy side and I wanted to get her used to being around other people than just her bubble of home and church. She has handled it so well! She absolutely loves gymnastics, and I must say, is doing very well so far :)
Here she is all ready to go:

We also took a short trip this month with friends of ours to Mikey's parents second home. We had a relaxing several days just hanging out and playing with the kids. My camera officially finished self destructing on the trip, but I've learned the art of stealing other people's pics in the meantime :)
Here we are going tubing:

Here are all of our girls! 6 between our two families!

And just one of our family :)

I snapped a picture of the girls yesterday. They were sitting on the floor together watching me make lunch, and just being so sweet. They are really attached to each other and I love seeing the relationship they already have. It's precious!

No comments: