Well I'm three weeks into the new mommy business and truly enjoying it. I can't imagine not having this sweet baby in our lives! That said, days like today are enough to make me dream about school starting and getting out of this house a couple days a week. The words "cabin fever" come to mind. My precious angel seems to have an aversion to day time naps. She refuses to fall asleep. I've tried it all...letting her scream (doesn't work, she'll keep going for two hours) holding her (she keeps crying) burping her, putting her in the swing, and on and on all to no avail. If she does fall asleep she wakes up about 30 minutes later. I have no clue what her deal is and am open to suggestions.
Thankfully night time goes much smoother as she sleeps at least three to four hours between feedings. I just hope this day time problem doesn't transfer over to nights as well!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment