Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quarter of a century

This past weekend I celebrated the big 25!! I feel so old! I know 25 isn't old at all, but what amazes me is how fast time flies. It was ten years ago I was in biology class disecting fetal pigs. Ten years! That feels like yesterday! Where is my life going? Lol. We celebrated the day at a Hawaiian themed party thrown by my sister in law, Melissa.



The highlight of my day though were the beautiful roses and card from my better half. He never fails to find the perfect words to make me teary eyed and so grateful that he's mine! :)

We also had the opportunity this past Sunday to spend some time at the beautiful Breakers hotel. We weren't staying there (unfortunately) but my in-laws were, so we were able to spend time at the beach and pool. It was fun living the lifestyle of the rich and famous...at least for a couple hours. Till the $30 parking, $11 drinks, and ridiculously overpriced room service got to us :) Here are Emma and I on the balcony of the suite.

No comments: