My thoughts have been all over the place but mostly centered on how blessed my life truly is. I'm blessed with a man who puts up with me and loves me always. Even when I definitely don't deserve his love and kindness. I have the precious little girl I've always dreamed of having, a great home, a job I love, and the best family anyone could ever wish for. I even have a great dog that I wouldn't trade for a million bucks!:)

The other thing that keeps coming to mind are seasons. Not just the seasons of the year, but the seasons of our lives. At this point in our lives we are in springtime, full of new life, sunny skies, and bright blossoms. Things are good in life and we have much to be grateful for. Especially now that I can look back and see the way God has led me through the "winters" of life and has always been by my side. I know other stormy times of life will come but I can face them knowing that He has truly carried me through the hard times.
Another golden summer is passing by. I've enjoyed the long, hot days, not having a schedule, and just savoring so many wonderful memories with my sweet family. As we stand on the brink of fall, however, I grow excited, because this is my favorite time of the year! I love "back to school", decorating my classroom, reconnecting with all my teacher friends, seeing the students and how much they've grown! Shorter days and cooler weather, FOOTBALL after church every Sunday and Monday nights, and of course the holiday season which will be even more special this year...Brian and Courtney will be HOME!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment