Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring break, the zoo & a wedding

I'm turning out to be not so good at this blogging thing. I'm always so behind!! :) I guess when I out it into perspective and realize that I'm full time teacher (of TWO classes), mommy, wife, housekeeper, and plenty more, then I see why I'm not too good at keeping up with this! :)
Anyway. Sweet Em is almost 10 months old! I'm enjoying every new stage, and really enjoying all the talking she's doing these days! Of course her favorite topic of conversation is her beloved "dada", and she's not just saying it, she knows exactly who dada is!! She'll go over to him and say "dada, dada, hi dada. Where dada?" And her newest thing: "dada ssssss" I always tell her, "where's dada? Dada seeping"-cause Mikey sleeps in the daytime. So now Emma says "where dada, dada ssssss" :) It's so cute! (to me anyway, lol) Here are a couple pics of Emma and her daddy:
She finally gave in and says mama, but only when she's upset or mad at me. She babbles all day long, crawls like a speed demon, and is starting to let go of furniture when she's cruising. I'm not really looking forward to her starting to walk....
Not much new going on, mostly the usual. Emma and I enjoyed a week off last week, and spent one of those days going to Miami Metrozoo with my mom and Melissa & Paul. That was the highlight of the break; I haven't been to that zoo since I was tiny! :) Emma's favorite attraction was the kangaroos. She was laughing so much!




In other news...Mikey's brother shocked us with his sudden announcement that he had a girldfriend a few weeks back, then shocked us more with his 3 week engagement and then wedding. Shock aside, we are so happy for him and his Heather (Mrs. Heather A. Wells II)...yes we have the EXACT same name, lol. Their wedding at the Ritz...




Things are up in the air for next year and I am searching for some part time work hopefully a little closer to home. I'm looking at everything from teaching, to working at a tutoring center, to working online. We'll see. I'm trying my best to "let go and let God" and not stress over things. We know He'll work everything out in His perfect timing. He has always been so faithful. I'll end this lengthy blog with some cute pics of my little love bug:

No comments: