Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its been a whirlwind!

This month has just been insane!! One thing after another, after another! What is it with this time of year? Oh well, on the bright side, it gives me plenty of things to blog about. =) Sunday, April 5, we had Emma dedicated at our church. I worried that she wouldn't cooperate up on stage, but she was her usual sweet self and I shouldn't have worried. Here are some pics from that day:




My sister Melissa and I also took Emma to the beach for her very first time over Easter weekend. She was fascinated with the sand and sound of the water. I can't wait to take her back when the water is warm enough to swim in. Here's the beach babe:




Easter Sunday was another busy, but wonderful day. Emma had her first Easter basket which consisted of a small stuffed bunny and 6 empty plastic eggs. She's still lovin throwing those eggs around and pulling them apart. I love this 'easily amused' stage, lol.

After church, Emma and I headed south to my mom's for a wonderful Easter dinner with my family.




And lastly, but certainly not least, we took a trip to Disney last week! It was Emma's first time and she just LOVED it. Small World was her favorite ride by a mile, although she pretty much liked everything. She even stayed up till 11:00 that night and was still happy! lol. We ate at Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary (no, we didn't stay there, Mikey's parents did) and it was amazing! Emma didn't care much for the characters up close as you will see :)




No comments: