I love being organized. I get some type of weird rush from opening drawers and closets and seeing everything exactly as it should be. Of course, not everything in my house is exactly as I would like it to be. Somehow with a husband, dog, and baby, things have a way of becoming unorganized rather quickly. But that's ok! Cause then I get to reorganize, and I do truly enjoy it! Some of my recent organizing efforts involved cleaning out my spice cabinet and medicine cabinet and organizing them. Target has these wonderful little organizers for just this purpose. I now enjoy opening these cabinets and seeing everything laid out perfectly. =) The purpose of this post is 100% for my benefit. I'm making a 'to-do' list of all the things I want to get cleaned out and organized. If I wrote it down on paper, it'd be lost rather quickly. But the beauty of my blog is that my list will be here everytime I log in! :)
1. Reorganize hall closet
2. Clean out garage
3. Rearrange pantry
4. Organize recipes
My last item has nothing to do with organizing, but it's something I seriously need to do: put pics in picture frames! I've had a collage thing and photo jewelry box for months and I'm tired of looking at pics of strangers. I'm sure I'll be adding to my list, but hey, I've got time! This is one of the joys of being at home full time and having a baby who sleeps lots! :)
Oh...and in case anyone was wondering, I will update my previous post with pics. I'm just waiting to finish a couple little details first.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment