...to post pics of our new and improved family room tonight!! It has served as a play room/office type of room, and I've had a hard time figuring out which piece of furniture would work best. I needed someplace other than the counter for our laptop and I wanted more organization for Emma's toys. I found a desk with hutch for the laptop as well as a shelving system with baskets to organize the toys. Mikey and a couple friends are setting it up tonight...so I will update this when it's done!
Ok, here are the pics that I took forever to get up!!
The first one is the family room before:

And the family room after:
1 comment:
Okay, so I can't wait to see your pictures either! And thanks for the lovely comment - I know exactly what you mean, and figure that's where we'll be at when it comes to affording things. I'm actually itching to put together a nursery now too... I remember the classic pooh you had - so cute!
Post a Comment