Sunday, November 20, 2011

Giving thanks

This isn't my traditional list of things I'm thankful for, cause I'm sure most people can easily guess the top things I'm grateful for. Here they are in case you need a little help :) First, I'm thankful that I have hope and a future in Jesus Christ. This world is not my home...and the longer I live, the more thankful I am that this is not all there is! Next I'm thankful for my husband who works so hard and is willing to live on a tight budget in order to keep me home with the kids. I'm thankful to him for loving me and the girls and for providing for us. I'm thankful for my beautiful, precious, angel girls. They made my dream of mommy-hood come true, and they are my world. I'm thanful for extended family, friends, my home, Mikey's job. I'm thankful for the blessing of living in this great country; I'm thankful for my freedoms. I'm thankful for my church; I will forever be grateful that God lead me there 10 years ago :)
Now onto the other things I'm thankful for:

Yes, I really did just post a picture of Coke. Yes, I know Coke is bad for me...spare me the lecture. I don't care. I love it! I don't buy it and try not to drink it all the time, but soda makes me happy :) And I'm thankful for it.

I'm thankful for football. Sunday afternoons were made for football...especially rainy Sunday afternoons like today!

This is a picture of a dvr...I'm thankful that the 4 straight nights I'm alone while Mikey works, I have my friend the dvr, ready and waiting full of shows for me to watch!

This isn't my bookshelf, but it looks exactly like mine!!! I'm thankful for books. I love to read. I'm espcially thankful for Karen Kingsbury, she is the best author ever!

Last, but certainly not least, I'm thankful for the internet. Without which I wouldn't be able to google every last question I have! :)
There you have some of the random things that make me happy. It's the little things in life :)

1 comment:

PaulsWifey09 said...

Coke? your thankful for coke? lol!! Too funny at least your thankful! you forgot to mention your thankful for the sweetest little niece ever ;)