Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pumpkin painting & Halloween

We didn't make it to the pumpkin patch this year which I'm kinda disappointed about! I guess it just wasn't meant to be! The day we planned to go ended up being the day Hurricane Sandy brushed past us, and it was not a pretty day. Mikey's schedule didn't work out for us to get in a visit after that, so, I guess we wait till next year :)
We did get some pumpkin time in though...the girls went to a little Halloween get together and got to decorate their pumpkins there.






For Halloween we started at church at the annual trunk-or-treat.

Mikey decorated our trunk and I thought he did a great job!

The girls made their rounds at church with their friends


and then we headed back to our neighborhood for trick-or-treating!




Now we're into November...electing a president this week, and gearing up for Thanksgiving a few weeks after that!


No comments: