My name is.....Emma Mackenzie

But my Mommy has a nickname or two for me. She calls me Emmers, Sweetie, punkin, cookie monster
My Mommy is named...Heather
My First Birthday was on June 3 and we celebrated by having a princess party at home!
When I was born, I weighed 6lbs., 8 oz. I have grown so much and now I weigh 18 lbs.

Some things I do well are........running, talking, opening cabinets & doors, making messes, holding mommy's hand when we go for a walk, and listening...most the time :)
I am still trying to: use a spoon/ fork when I eat. (I can move it from the bowl & put it into my mouth, but mommy has to get the food on the spoon first). I haven't mastered it YET, but I am working hard at it!!!
Some of my favorite things to do are play outside, read books, take a bath, GO (anywhere), and play with shoes, but being tired & not getting my way will cause me to tantrum.

I can say a lot of words now.(Mommy doesn't know how many...) My favorite word to say is dada. I love my daddy!

Favorite song is Ring Around the Rosy (I love when 'we all fall down!') Favorite Book is Bad Dog Marley. Favorite toy is the Crawl & Cruise Musical Jungle...I've been playing with and dancing to that since I was 6 months old!

I sleep very well-12 hours a night. I love to go night night. I have a favorite thing to sleep with. It is my paci, my 'silky' blankies & my fav. stuffed animals: puppy, Elmo, & Pooh.
There is no such thing as a "typical" day with me, but if I described one then it would go something like this.
I wake up around 8 am; sometimes I play in my bed & let my lazy mommy sleep later :) Mommy gets me up and I have breakfast-usually oatmeal & fruit or yogurt, & milk. Then mommy changes me, gets me dressed & our day gets going. We either have a playdate or run errands in the morning. Lunch is at 12, then I go down for a nap around 1:00. I sleep till 3, sometimes 4, then it's playtime again. I have dinner with mommy & daddy around 5, then we play outside, or go for a walk. I take a bath at 7, then brush my teeth, read a book and go night night by 8.
Some of my bad habits are: being much too curious! I am into everything! I am working on it!!!
One word that best describes me is: sweet....I give hugs and kisses to everybody & everything :) (This is Emma leaning in to kiss the golf man at Grandpa's office):
Some challenges my Mommy faces with me are......staying healthy! I was never sick until this fall. Now I catch another cold every couple weeks :(
Brag about me Mommy!!!! Emma is a very sweet, happy, little girl. She is a great sleeper, a great eater, and just a joy to have! She has spoiled us by being so well behaved-we can take her anywhere! She is the sunshine in our home!!



2 comments:
Awww that was really cute I enjoyed reading that :)
So Cute! I love it!!!
Post a Comment