I just ordered Emma's new bed from Pottery Barn Kids last night. (Note about pbk: I once looked at their prices and swore I'd never buy anything from there, but starting researching and looking into things more and found this bed at a GREAT price. A great price that would be typical of much lower end furniture). Anyway, here's the bed. I just love it!


I'm not planning to use the comforter set in one of the pics, I just included it to show how cute the bed looks all set up. I love that this bed can be lowered for young kids and then raised for either a trundle bed or storage. I plan to buy the matching nightstand and dresser, however, I'm waiting to see if those go on sale, or if I find something on Craigslist.
As for the future second nursery...that's something I can't plan. That is completely up to God and His perfect will and timing, and won't I won't worry about it till then. =)



2 comments:
That is a really cute bed! I love how low it is to the floor....but Emma is still an infant to me :( lol
I'm not putting her in it now, lol. Probably not till she's right around 2 :)
Post a Comment